viernes, 8 de enero de 2010

Opening a bank account in a different way

I don't know if something similar has ever happened to you when you go to a bank to open an account. As for me, this hasn't ever happened to me before.

Well, as soon as I got into the bank, I got surprised because it looked more like a shopping center than any other thing. In fact, there were a section with products from Harrods, that you could buy. The only place in Berlin where you could do it.
It's paradoxical, because supposedly a bank is a place where you go to save money, not to spend it.

Then, you could see a cafeteria. And the first thing they did was to offer me an appetizer, that of course I accepted.

Then, they took us on a tour of the bank. They showed us the conference room, the offices (that were quite impressive because the walls were made of cristal, but pushing a button you could make them obscure, and nobody could see you if you were inside).

But after the tour, you realise that all the banks want the same: your money.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario