martes, 5 de enero de 2010

First time in a German supermarket

It's rather difficult to buy in a supermarket when you can't understand a word on the labels of the products, specially when you are used to read everything in order to choose the best option in the market.

The specific challenge was to buy a shampoo. There were at least 6 different kinds belonging to the same brand. So, every one would be for a different purpose: tyed hair, greasy hair, dry hair, ... and I am unable to think of a different one, so you can understand that I could buy something that could ruin my hair.

Eventually I decided to buy the one with the shortest words on its label. My criteria doesn't make much sense, but my hair needed washing. So far so good, it hasn't fallen out.

4 comentarios:

  1. Maybe you should buy the cheaper one :P, Hi Chisco this is Salva from Los Palacios, I think here it's cold, 5º C, what do you think? hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jejejej

    I'm happy you read this.

    Currently here the maximum is -4º. And it's snowing quite a lot. I went to the supermarket this morning and all the stuff inside the bags were wet when I arrived at the apartment.
    And this evening I'm going to the movies (if the door of the building isn't blocked because of the snow, jejeje)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. A new former follower has been added to this blog. I will be really interested on:
    1) How worked the shanpoo on your hair
    2) The consequences of your election
    3) How much hair will you loose in the following days

    See you.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hehehe

    My hair is still up there. It's falling out but because of the stress.

    But I have an update to the information of the post. I have to buy a new bottle of shampoo, because I spilled the whole content in the shower. You can imagine the amount of lather that was created.

    Cheers

    ResponderEliminar